QNAP VS-4016 Pro Series VioStor NVR is the professional standalone network video surveillance systems designed to meet the high security demand of the small and medium-sized business (SMB) as well as enterprises. The Linux-based system supports PC-less network surveillance by HD local display, and monitoring of IP cameras over the network, by simply connecting a monitor to the built-in VGA connector, a USB keyboard, and a USB mouse. The VioStor NVR supports H.264, MxPEG, MPEG-4, and M-JPEG recording, megapixel recording, and up to 8 TB storage capacity. It is compatible with over 1000 models from popular IP cameras brands.includingAXIS, ACTi, A-MTK, Arecont Vision, AVTECH, Brickcom, Canon, Cisco, CNB, DIGITUS, D-Link, EDIMAX, ELMO, EtroVision, GANZ, Hikvision, iPUX, IPX, IQeye, LevelOne, Linksys, Messoa, MOBOTIX, NAKAYO, Panasonic BB/ BL/ i-Pro, SANYO, SHANY, SONY, TOA, TOSHIBA, TRENDnet, Videosec, VIOSECURE, VIVOTEK and Y-CAM.
The VioStor NVR features versatile recording functions. The unique multi-server monitoring enables the users to monitor up to 128 IP cameras from multiple QNAP NVR servers without any extra software. Video search by intelligent video analytics (IVA), including motion detection, foreign object, missing object, out of focus, and camera occlusion, is also available. Other powerful functions include multi-channel playback at different speed, easy data search by date & time and alarm event, powerful event management with a larger range of supported alarm event types and handling options, strengthened user management for secure access control etc. All these functions can be performed through the web-based GUI by the IE browser.
Moreover, advanced RAID data protection, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, and Online RAID Level Migration are supported. The NVR is equipped with two Gigabit LAN ports capable of network failover, load-balancing, and standalone configurations. The VioStor NVR is an ideal solution for video surveillance in the community, parking lot, retails stores, malls, banks, hospitals, offices, and factories, etc.
- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/audio) from multiple IP cameras (up to 16 channels)
- High quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording (depending on the camera models)
- Complete recording features
- Megapixel recording (up to 8-megapixel)
- PC-less network surveillance by HD local display
- Multi-server monitoring (up to 128 channels)
- Dual display mode
- Video search by date and time, timeline, and event
- Intelligent video analytics (IVA)
- Multi-view playback from multiple NVR servers
- Digital watermarking
- Advanced event management
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- Live monitoring on Windows PDA phone by VMobile
- Trouble-free installation
- Linux-embedded, highly reliable standalone NVR
- Advanced RAID with hot-swappable hard drives design
- Online RAID capacity expansion and online RAID level migration
- UPS Support for 24/7 service
- Intelligent auto power on after power recovery
- Energy-saving design (only 35W in operation)